Paisley Dreams

Friday, August 20, 2004

Work, Work, Work - Typical

I worked 10 1/2 hours on Monday, 10 hours on Tuesday, 12 hours on Wednesday, 10 hours yesterday not counting the outside libby meeting, and 8 hours today. Salaried, no overtime. Small salary. I left the building once for lunch and errands yesterday and took a twenty-five minute lunch break on Wednesday. That's it. My brand-new student assistant didn't show up today. Her second scheduled day for work. No call. Nothing. And I faxed her caseworker a letter saying I'd hired her Wednesday. So here I am alone again. All day, everyday. No wonder I don't get lunches. Where is that letter I sent to the caseworker so that I can get ahold of her again if I fire the new student assistant? My evening libby made a lot of stuff magically disappear last night. I gave up looking for the crap and will call her about it tomorrow morning while she's working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home