Paisley Dreams

Friday, August 13, 2004

Another Reason To Move Away

Whenever I end up needing healthcare some day, there are plenty of graduates who I would love to see on my healthcare team. There are other bad apples who would make me go into immediate cardiac arrest. If I lived through the attack, I'd ask for ear plugs and insist on having other people treat me. Some of them, hell, I'd probably try to get them fired. Trust me, they'd deserve it. The amazing thing would be that they even had a job in the first place seeing as how they pick fights with their fellow students and treat the faculty and staff like crap...and that's just the tip of the iceberg. Never mind. Epiphany! That's probably why a lot of these bitches are going into healthcare. They know that with the shortages, they'll be hired no matter how they act. Where is there job security for bitches? Why, definitely in nursing of course! Nursing is experiencing the worst shortages, but the shortages in radiography and medical assisting are pretty bad as well.
Everything was pretty calm until we added the radiography program. Had competition brought about by a cut for the first time. Also had our first wide-scale problems with cliques, cheating, and infighting, but it could have been worse. We know that now because the nursing students make the radiography ones look like a bunch of amateur wussies.

1 Comments:

At 12/29/2005 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH my...why is it that the old cliche about there is one in every group really has to have its legitimy (sp) who cares, you know what I mean!
I do feel for you...Life would be so much easier if we could just "plug" some people in and "unplug" them when we need to!! See, why clonning, let's go for microbiotics!!! HMM? HMM? Just yankity yanking! ;-)
Take care and try not to let the little splinters in life get ya, cause right behind em is usually that great BIG tree! HAHAHAHA! ;-) Sail on dear LIbby, they'll be eating your dust!

# posted by Peg : 8/13/2004

 

Post a Comment

<< Home