Paisley Dreams

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Toes

I've been on my toes so much the last few days that I'm surprised I have feet left. Sunday evening was soccer. During the games, two guys with differing opinions spent a lot of time bossing me around - joy, joy. After the game I played Scrabble at Mike's. We also watched Life Is Beautiful since older Matt didn't have the time to watch it with me Friday night. Great, I just remembered it's now OVERDUE at Blockbuster. Joy. I'd seen it a few times before and could watch it a hundred times and not get tired of it. Monday night I worked late and talked to Mom. She's home but doesn't sound good. She sounds very bitter. Last night I went to a real estate investing workshop and am going to get $60 for evaluating it. Learned what they mean when they say that you can buy property with no money down. Yep, it can truly be done! It's a tad mean-hearted but legal. Then I zipped from there to go to comedy a tad late. What do I remember? Why, the 185 blanks in a bar stuff, of course, since I always love that.
Noun - condoms
Bill - 185 condoms walk into a bar. The bartender says, "I can't serve 185 condoms." The 185 condoms say, "Come again?"
Todd - 185 condoms walk into a bar. The bartender says, "I can't serve 185 condoms." The 185 condoms say, "That's ok, we're already full."
Comedian - 185 condoms walk into a bar. The bartender says, "I can't serve 185 condoms." The 185 condoms say, "What if I give you a tip?"
Paul - 185 condoms walk into a bar...and retreat...and walk into a bar...and retreat again...and walk into a bar. (He walked forward and backward while saying this. Hilarious!)
Noun - oxygen tank
185 oxygen tanks walk into a bar. The bartender says, "I can't serve 185 oxygen tanks." The 185 oxygen tanks say, "Whoosh." While he was saying this, Paul slumped over, looking disappointed while he gestured like he was turning off the tank. It was really cute and funny!
I got home and talked to my brother. Found out that he rarely talks to Mom or sees her anymore because she has been so mean the last however many months.
Well, gotta go. Off to do three mystery shops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home