Paisley Dreams

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Another Possible New Friend

I was a certified soccer goddess today. Watch out Beckham. I actually had a lot of contact with the ball! Last time I just played defense against people who rarely got the ball. Made a lot of mistakes today, but thankfully none of them were costly. I did get the ball away from a guy, and some teammates immediately praised me. Felt damn good! We won...yeah!
A girl I defended a couple of weeks ago just approached me. Didn't see her and didn't expect to see her since we're nowhere near the field. She talked like she wanted to get together sometime, hang out and such, so I invited her to my team practice on Thursday. She better not be a spy. She better be wearing something better than shin guards if she is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home