Paisley Dreams

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Spideyman

I agree with Vincent on some good scenes.

The elevator scene. I was so thrilled to see Hal Sparks!!! His hair looked like crap, but man was it such a sweet surprise to see him in the movie. It even fit with his QAF character. That's what really got me. Mikey, Mikey, Mikey. How I love Michael.

The raindrops keep falling on my head montage was a great movie moment.

The personalities of the tentacles.

The kiss. Wow! It's been a year since I've had a kiss that good. And, yes, I've been kissed since then, but I know what that kiss must have felt like. Richard, a year ago spring. Heck yeah.

I still see a little bit of my younger brother, Matt, in Tobey, but I think it's so hilarious that Matt embraced the whole being-called-Spiderman stuff last year but is doing the opposite this year ("Don't call me Spiderman or you'll be in a world of pain!") because he finally realizes that Jake is better looking and is truly, truly his twin. Donnie Darko. I haven't even seen the movie but I'm going to reach out on a short limb and guess that the resemblance won't just be in looks when I do see it. Darko = evil? Well, if yes, then, yes, Darko = Matt. At times. Most of the time he's my amazing little brother. But everyone wants to smack family around at times. That's one of the reasons I started calling him my little brother. The main reason is we've talked about it a lot. And besides, his being a brother prevents me from killing him. Gotta scare him though. After all, he's the only person who thinks that the reason I rarely have people over is not for lack of cleanliness but for an abundance of bodies. Part of me thinks it's funny that he's so creeped out by my interest in all things CJ (criminal justice). It cracks me up. But it does creep me out that he seems to get a tad bit genuinely worried when I say that if he does walk into my house uninvited that he'll be added to the collection. Probably because I clawed the hell out of him the last time he tried. The house was a wreck, and I didn't want a neverending lecture. Trust me, they are neverending. Until I fix the offending trait(s) that is. But J and I both agree that the lectures are good for us. If they're done right. Sometimes they make me cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home