Paisley Dreams

Friday, May 28, 2004

Such An Exciting Friday Night - Not

I really should be completing mystery shopping stuff right now, but the notes for one shop are in my car. Had to enter the theater counts tonight. I'll enter the other 3 tomorrow. I'm so bad.
Note to Chaunda - You can call me girl all you want. In fact, it's cute! Guys, on the other hand, can't get away with it. When a guy says it, it seems to imply that he thinks he needs to protect me or something - GAG! Nope, guys that call me a "girl" need to be bitch slapped. And if I did that, they'd surely call me something else. :)
I'm completely off on Sunday and Monday. Haven't scheduled myself any jobs. God I want to go somewhere - Mammoth Cave, the beach, the amusement park in Cleveland, hmmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home