Paisley Dreams

Friday, July 09, 2004

Obscure Burdens of Womenkind

As a woman, I have a lot of things to deal with. These include...

1. Melting lipstick in my car.
2. Melting lipstick in my purse.
3. Melting lipstick anywhere.
4. Wondering if people are looking at my purse funny because it
a. is inappropriate for the location I'm at
b. doesn't match my clothes
c. is not the one I normally carry
d. is frumpy
e. has lipstick stains on it
5. Getting high on nail polish remover
6. Using nail polish remover on a misplaced pantyhose splotch
7. Getting sick of people thinking I'm weird because I don't wear sandals like everyone else
8. Wishing that all women were clumsy idiots in high heels like I am so that a worldwide boycott would take place and high heels would be obliterated from the planet
9. Wishing sandals would be obliterated as well
10. Wondering what would happen if I used Just For Men
11. Cursing dry cleaners for charging way more for women's blouses than men's shirts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home