Paisley Dreams

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Random Bits

If I open up the faculty members' laptops and hang them over some telephone wires, will the IT VP get a clue that I think the wireless network sucks?

My next desperate email to my fellow board members of a professional association is going to read, "Arnold Schwarzenegger has nominated himself as the only candidate for President and would like to 'pump you up' into running."

What's up with all these new computers and copiers and their tendency to go to sleep just when they are needed most?

There's always a way to make Windows more annoying. Just examine Windows XP. Beware, you'll feel an overwhelming tendency to crumple the computer up and send it back to the abacus age.

Satan exists. He resides in the mostly-read-only loopy Excel spreadsheet I had to fill out for the real estate investing workshop evaluation. Hell has been moved to a Juno server room - for now. Just thought I'd let you know.

Camping and living out of my car far away from technology would be pretty cheap. I made some calculations last night while doing a mystery shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home