Paisley Dreams

Friday, August 20, 2004

Weekend Plans and Grass

Tonight I have a zillion things to do - side jobs and mystery shops. Want to see Trent since he'll be in from Nashville. Tomorrow morning I'm heading out to Nashville. Tomorrow night is comedy. Sunday is soccer. Around all that, I need to get my resume' fine-tuned again for a different kind of job and do tons of other things.
Last night I found out that my old neighbor, Jeremy, told his roommate, Nathan, who I never see, and some guy, Chris, Nathan's new roommate, to mow my lawn after he went off to Iraq. So Nathan helped Jeremy trim all along, and Chris has mowed my lawn twice. I've done it the last two times. So, just like Jeremy, they say they want nothing for all of this. And just like with Jeremy, they're getting something. I bought Jeremy pizza and books. I also gave $50 to Nathan to give to Jeremy the night before Jeremy was due to ship out. Nathan said he did give it to Jeremy - good! What nice guys! But what do I buy for them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home