Paisley Dreams

Friday, March 11, 2005

BOLO

I called the police Wednesday night when I got home. They chastised me for walking after dark (like I had a choice) and issued a Be-On-The-Lookout-For (BOLO) for a guy who gave me the creeps.

While carrying my groceries home, this car approached me going the opposite direction. The teenage guy stopped his car and asked, "Do you want a ride, baby?" I said, "No, thanks." He drove forward and replied, "You can suck my dick."

He was at the intersection with the main road looking back at me when I stopped to consider my options: whether to continue down the soon-to-be very deserted and dark-but-safe-for-walking road or to turn around and go down the busy, no-shoulder, very-messy-and-unsafe-for-walking road. I chose to turn around. He backed up his car until he was beside me once again. Luckily, by then I was very close to the main road. I got down to it quickly and walked along the main road against traffic. I kept on the lookout for him and thankfully didn't see him again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home