Paisley Dreams

Saturday, February 19, 2005

A real man's personal ad...The charmer

What’s up ladies? This is ____, box ____. Remember that because it’s going to be important to you one day. Um…(laughs)…I’m just playing. Anyway, I…a little bit about me. Blond-headed. I have baby blue eyes. I’m 5’11. I weigh 150. Um…I’m pretty tone. I take care of my body. Um, work out quite a bit. Um…what I like to do. I love to dance. Um, I’ve danced in a group for about six years so,…um…ya like to think you can hang then give me a shout, but I’d love to find a female that’s kind of aggressive,…um…a female that, I know, likes to laugh ‘cause I’m a big goof. I’m always goofing around, but, yet I have my serious side also. Um…I’m a professional,…uh…graduated from __ in ’98, so…um…I make very good money. Uh, enough to pay my bills plus yours probably. So, um, anyway, if any of this sounds interesting to you then give me a shout. I’m just on here being real so that’s kind of what I expect from whoever boxes me. Thanks. _____________________ I've gone out with him. He's a great guy and has everything I'm looking for. He ended up blowing me off last year but just contacted me again. I'm trying to resist talking to him again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home