Paisley Dreams

Saturday, February 12, 2005

A real man's personal ad - he's humble...really

Hey, this is ____. Uh...I'm rerecording my ad because I think the last one made me sound a little too conceited, but I'm really not. I'm really humble, but I'm just trying to get the point across that I'm a really good-looking guy. I'm 5'11. Um...I've got dark brown hair. It...uh...I wear gel in it most of the time, so it's black. Um...I've got baby blue eyes. I've got a square chin. I'm in the gym constantly, all the time, five days a week. I've got 18 1/4" arms. Um...I'm a former marine. I got out last ____. (Clears throat) Um...I'm a full-time college student right now at ____ up at ____...um, but I come down to ____ frequently because I've got family down here so I'm visiting maybe every weekend, maybe every-other weekend, but the type of guy I am...I'm in a fraternity up there, so I...I love to drink, and I love to party, so, I mean, but I do have religious values, but, like I said, I do...um...party quite a bit...um...I'm down for whatever...um, but in return that's a little bit about what what I look like. I am a good-looking guy, so I look for in return a really attractive girl. I am...I do base a lot of relationships on looks...um...I would like for my girl to be height-weight proportionate. When I say that, I mean really petite, about 5'7", 5'8", you know...in that height range, right around 120, 130 tops, but if that sounds good to you, if you like what you hear, just box me back. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home