Paisley Dreams

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Just What I've Always Wanted

Here's an email I received at work today. The subject heading is "We acquired softwer products for you and hemoglobin." I love the random words at the end of the email. Are they trying to impress me with their linguistic prowess? Well then, first they need to learn how to spell. How much for the "amadeus entity?" I'll take that with a side of hemoglobin. One can never have too much hemoglobin.
__________________________________
"Hi lt...@....edu!

We got good softwere for you at a resonaable coast.
Special Offer #1:
$80 Windows XP Professional+Microsoft Office XP Professional
And a loot mure. Take me

beginning chelate impressive blind. fabric address hondo ravenous tomorrow octoroon extraordinary snail signora.
nettlesome estate quietus chronograph propound. multiplication bluefish auerbach accidental transship brushwork admixture speculate ectopic approbation coeducation dyer.
corrigible anthracnose bulldoze amiss maryland fraught dissipate. cyclotron adulterate hydrogenate coltsfoot amadeus entity visigoth arkansas."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home