Paisley Dreams

Monday, November 22, 2004

Pathetic

Ok, I am way too much of a perfectionist at work. All I've got to do is figure out how many books were purchased, how many were donated, and how many went missing this year. I could just guess at some things, but, no, I'm tormenting myself. The problem is I can't figure out whether some books were ever counted because I can't remember if my first count was by hand - it had to be though since there was no other way I could have done it two years ago. Also some books are newly catalogued but have been here forever so I'm trying to figure out if they were in the original count or last year's count. Oh the joys of my job. Oh the pains of being too much of a anal-retentive perfectionist at it. I'm so opposite away from work. I need to reverse the behaviors. Definitely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home