Paisley Dreams

Monday, February 14, 2005

A real man's personal ad...take out the uh's and he sounds pretty cool, uh?

Yes, my name is...uh..._____ at...uh...box ____. Uh...to tell you about myself, I'm 6'3"...uh...brown hair, blue eyes,...uh...tan complected...uh...got a great sense of humor...uh...(clears throat)...spontaneous...uh...like to do just about anything as long as I'm having fun...uh...what I'm looking for...uh...what I'm looking for is a woman that will be...uh...upfront and honest 'cause there's a lot of people out there who's not. Someone that's kind,...uh...caring, and...uh...like to have fun and at the same time have a serious side to her. (Clears throat) Uh...so if you're looking for someone that...uh...not going to play games or...or...uh, you know, toy with your emotions, and, you know, you like what you hear then box me back and leave me a message. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks. _________________________________________ So, that's his ad. The infamous Officer ____. Do all the uh's make you think he's hiding something? God I should have picked up on that! I met him and hung out with him a few times. Damn, he's good-looking and all, but he never told me he was married. I did a little investigating and found it out on my own. Then I told him that I hope his wife kills him. That was over a year ago. His ad is still on the line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home