Paisley Dreams

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

A real man's personal ad...Brother, could you spare some time?

Hi this is ____. Um...box number ____. I'm ____ years old. I am a male in ____, ___. I'm currently seeking a female somewhere in ___, ___. That'd be...uh...ideal I assume. Uh...Currently my interests right now...uh...I've got a lot of interests: anything outdoors,...um...love playing golf, love going to the lake,...uh...hanging out with friends, just...um...whatever happens...uh. Like the nightlife, like going out to...to, you know, grab a drink, nothing too crazy, but...uh...got a lot of interests. I am a very independent person. I...I am seeking someone that's independent. I like spending time with that person but also have to have my time alone. Um...I've got two dogs so they take up a lot of my time right now. One's a puppy, and one's a little bit older so they take up a lot of my time right now. That and I'm...uh...fixing up my house so if that sounds interesting to you just box me back ____. Thanks. ____________________________________ I went on a blind date with him. He has nice blue eyes and a great voice, but I just wasn't attracted to him enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home