Paisley Dreams

Monday, February 28, 2005

Real man's personal ad...Old country boy but not in age

Hey ladies this is an old country boy better known as ___. I'm ___ years old. I stand 5'8 with reddish brown hair and baby sky clear blue eyes. I have been told my eyes do change to a brighter blue to bright as the blue sky...uh...I have pearly white teeth, dark complected, fourteen tattoos, and four body piercings. I'm a single dad of two little girls. They mean the world to me. What I'm looking in for in a woman is someone around my, preferably around my heighth level, preferably smaller, but it's ok if you're taller than I, but anyway...uh...someone petite to average built...uh...if you've got a little bit overweight on you that's fine, but if not, then that's fine too. No obese though. Someone that carry on a conversation and keep it alive, someone that is fun to hang out with. I say friendship first. You know, whatever pulls out of it pulls out of it, whatever don't I increased in a good friend. I wish I could find someone to talk to and to get to know better, someone that I can go to the clubs with...uh...I go to ____ quite a bit whenever I get out and get some free time...uh...anyway, if you're interested in talking to me and you haven't hit ___ yet, leave me a message...uh...with a phone number or something in it that I can get back in touch with you with, and I'll surely do so. Love to hear from you ladies and have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home