Paisley Dreams

Friday, September 30, 2005

More Ketchup

Two days after Easter weekend, Kate and I had a huge fight over the phone...for hours. What a mess. Everything is fine now, but I let it all out.
Younger Matt's going-away party was great. He put on the song Xanadu while I was sitting outside, telling someone that he knew it would bring me back in. That person told me, and...well, he was right. I now have three Xanada songs set to play instead of rings when he calls me. Wonder why? :) His eyes began to well up with tears when he turned around to give me one last hug before moving to Chicago. That just killed me! The other day he thanked me for my friendship and said some other really nice things out of the blue. If only he weren't in Chicago.
The post about Brian...well, we went on a date to see Einstein Simplified. He didn't talk to me for a week and a half because I didn't shake his hand goodbye. I didn't see him hold out his hand since I was saying goodbye to Vincent. Brian ended up getting back together with his ex-fiance'.
In April I went to Minnesota to be in my friend Katie's Eharmony wedding. It was wonderful! I'll put in a funny story from it later.
I had my hair cut in June. Butchered is more like it. I asked for it to be shoulder length, and she chopped it up to my ears. I looked like a boy. It's tolerable now --- yeah!
Two weekends ago I went on a hike to Abram's Falls with Vincent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home