Paisley Dreams

Friday, September 30, 2005

I'm Back

Ok, I'm finally going to go through with this again. My lack of creative outlets has been getting to me. I combined the blog of personal ads with the replacement one and now here's this. My original blog's address now redirects you to a page that says "Welcome to my new blog" and offers you a free Sony PSP. That sucks. I can't get the address back. I forgot to cut and paste the comments from the personal ads blog into this one. That sucks as well. Oh well. Hey, at least my former blog was popular enough for Internet rascals to want to take it over. That's both good and bad. First, I must catch up on what has happened in the last few months. Well, I deleted the original blog of course and never really posted much on the replacement one - as you can tell here. The old blog's contents killed a tree when I printed them out. It's all sitting on a desk. I'm off to Atlanta for the weekend - yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home