Paisley Dreams

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Wet Weekend

Yes, I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, but for now....

I'm moping o'er a wet weekend,
Worse than ones we sometimes know.
When Ivan's Terrible,
So Unbearable,
We'll miss the storms of long ago.

I'm moping o'er a wet weekend
With every raindrop that I sight.
Our days will be rainy and grey.
And we will look forward to Monday.

Check out what I just found. Maybe this weekend could be pretty fun after all!

Headline in Asheville, NC, newspaper:

Western North Carolina Outdoor Water Adventures Files For Bankruptcy
Mayor Says Business Did Not Capitalize On Opportunities Frances Brought To The Area

Related advertisement in Asheville, NC, newspaper:

Go White Water Rafting Where You've Never Been Able To Before -
On The Grounds Of America's Largest Home, the Biltmore Mansion!
Limited Time Offer! This Weekend Only!
Contact Ivan Immediately!
Mobile Number: I-HAV-MOR-RAIN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home