Paisley Dreams

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Another Blob of Ketchup

Wednesday night I played Scrabble. Thursday was the day of Ivan rain. Isn't it weird that Florida is getting hit by Ivan again? Too strange. Thursday night I did a Sonic reward shop. Friday I crashed and burned after work. Saturday I played Scrabble with Chaunda and then went with her to her brother's birthday party. Watched the guys play touch football and played a really cool card game called Munchkins. It's like Killer Bunnies but better. I always love going to Chaunda's Mom's house. It's on top of a ridge and has a great view of the blue mountains. Saturday was a clear day so the view of the borderline crest of the Smokies was breathtaking. More importantly, Chaunda's family is great. Such a loving, fun group of people. After the party, we decided to drop in on Vincent since we were passing nearby. Chaunda called him and didn't let him know that we were coming by. He said someone was at his door so that he could put off telling her about the obnoxious birthday gift he gave Amanda, but Chaunda knew no one was at the door because we'd just pulled into the parking lot and could see his door! Chaunda went in. Then I called and surprised him. He could have killed us I'm sure. He was hanging out and watching TV with Amanda. Kudos to Vincent for all of his victories of resolve. :) Skip to Sunday. I didn't do much of anything. Spent a lazy day reading. Last night I watched Monday night football and read. I'm reading an idiot's guide to Nazi history that I borrowed from Ruchi. I'm surprised it's not filled with Nazi propaganda. It'd be a perfect opportunity for the Nazis to gain new recruits. An idiot's guide, you know. Pathetic, I know. But I've still got the definitive book that I borrowed from Colby. Every page of that damn thing requires enough brain power to build a nuclear bomb. It's just a tad taxing. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home