Paisley Dreams

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

No Notice...

My friend emailed me yesterday afternoon asking if she and a guy friend can crash at my place TOMORROW NIGHT as she passes through town. Taking into consideration how far they have to drive and when they are leaving, they will probably get here around 1-3 Friday morning. I want to see her, but there's just no way I can have my house ready for them to crash in much less visit before then. I worked until 11 last night. I'm tied up with mystery shops and other stuff tonight, and tomorrow I've got other shops and stuff to do. I'll try to see them for breakfast or have them stop by work for a quick hi.
A faculty member gave me a cute little pot with fake flowers as a gesture of thanks for all of the small little things I've done for him. How sweet!
I let students out of an orientation WAY early today because I forgot that for the first time ever I was allotted two hours to cover the material. I called my boss and reported the blunder. Now I just have to apologize to the faculty member. I've been mentally slapping myself for being an idiot for hours now. Doh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home