Paisley Dreams

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Scrabble and More Shops

Did a mystery shop, took Devore to a playground with Chaunda, and then played a game of Scrabble with Chaunda at Border's last night. I had every single premium tile - both blanks, all four s's, q, z, j, x, 2 f's, 2 y's. The only four-point-or-higher letter I think she got was 1 h. The letters were the only reason I won, but I still had a crappy score considering what all I had. I didn't create any really interesting plays.
Watched most of the finale of Average Joe: Adam Returns. I didn't like the girl he chose, Samantha, one bit. A Barney's girl - yeck!
New mystery shops I've signed up for in the next week or so will pay $50 plus a maximum of $9 for food. Too bad all of this money won't roll in until May or June. I have to stop signing up for so many at a time, but I really thought I wouldn't end up with them all because of the way the system works most of the time. As in everything in life, there are exceptions to the norm. Because of the way one company operates, I'm buried in shops. Oh well. At least they're easy to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home