Paisley Dreams

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Bookstore Resident

Tuesday night the bookstore wanted me to work. I said no. Went to comedy with Chaunda. Adele came in late with a friend, Mark, and sat in the back. I hung out with Adele, Mark, Ginger, and two people Ginger knew - Ike and George - after the show. The show was nothing special. The Scottish drinking song on boobs and "Read My Lips. No More Bush" were the funniest parts.
Last night the bookstore wanted me to work again so I did.
I'd forgotten I had to work tonight until I saw it on the schedule last night. My phone scheduler would have reminded me though.
I'm now working tomorrow night as well so that a guy will work for me next Friday night so that I can go to younger Matt's birthday party at his parents' house in Marietta.
Saturday I close at the bookstore.
They need to set up an apartment there for me the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home